link 

~~Get the ShowerBreeze. This ingenious device flushes out loosely attached plaque and food particles trapped between teeth and under the gum line, where brushing and flossing can’t reach. Attach the ShowerBreeze to any showerhead for easy accessibility and IMMEDIATE RESULTS. The unit has a volume control from complete off to compete on and everything in between. Valve is constructed of chrome Plated BRASS.

1/27/17  Deal is NOT expired

~~This is still on sale now (BOGO) and is now with free shipping, I have updated the original post.  You must add 2 items to your cart and you will see the discount when checking out.

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
A. It's not a two-pack. You have to buy two to get one free (if you buy 1, you'll get just 1).

B. For me, shipping is showing as $3.95, not free.

Yes, you have to put 2 items in your cart (BOGO)  Your order summary will show:~~Order Summary
 Item(s) Subtotal:  $59.90 
 Shipping & Handling:  $0.00  Promotion Applied:  -$29.95 
 Total before tax:  $29.95 
 Estimated tax to be collected:  $0.00

Shipping was free when this was posted earlier

fivetalents said:   A. It's not a two-pack. You have to buy two to get one free (if you buy 1, you'll get just 1).

B. For me, shipping is showing as $3.95, not free.

While you're right about shipping, it is indeed BOGO. So two for $33.90.

I've used this. But not in the shower. It's basically a water floss. Works well, nothing to break I had problem with something and the company on Amazon promptly replaced whatever it was. As many of the reviews note, you have to get use of the pressure coming out of this thing.

Not for sale in Flint, MI. (eesh)

I would just like to add that this is an American/Veteran owned business.  There was no tax on my order, but there may be tax to orders in NY.  Not sure why Amazon orders for this would not ship to MI???  Amazon customer service is  1 (888) 280-4331 they may be able to help you with your shipment to MI

and I thought I was weird for using my handheld shower jet for this. 

You can adjust the water pressure using the diverter valve that comes with the unit. Easy to install. They even supplied the teflon tape. You just need a pair of pliers. Suggest you protect the existing fixture with rubber around pliers or face cloth. I used one of those round rubber pads used to help removing jar lids.
Also very Handy for rinsing the shower walls off after spraying bleach cleaner on the walls.

Does this serve basically the same function as waterpic?

yes

WARNING:  I ordered 2.  They arrived.  Clearly had been stored in a moldy, damp place.  The cardboard box had a mold stench.  Inside the item was wrapped in plastic -- which also had the mold stench.  Removed the plastic wrap -- and the item itself smells moldy.  I tried washing it off - and it still smells moldy.  Probably moldy inside the tubing too.  Will soak in light bleach solution overnight and update tomorrow.

FOLLOW UP:  Just could not get completely rid of the moldy smell, even after a day in bleach and even siphoning bleach through the tubing.  Finally I requested a return/refund via Amazon and on the seller's web site.

GOOD NEWS:  The seller apologized for the problem and issued a full refund promptly.  There was an explanation of sorts, but the bottom line is that this appears to be a stand-up seller and honorable company.

Anyone else get the moldy units?

I had a waterpik, and could never get comfortable with it... hated it! I'm not knocking on waterpiks at all. I think it's a superb invention. I prefer the proxabrush the most. It's proven to work best for my teeth. Every Mouth is different.

It doesn't pulse, but I like it! I'm currently using a battery powered "travel" water pic. I like it, but I could see myself using OP's more often.

Not much of a deal when you can buy a dedicated water flosser with adjustments for $30

skylergirl said:   Not much of a deal when you can buy a dedicated water flosser with adjustments for $30
Pros:: operates without electricity or need to take up counter space. I guess the biggest difference is that this can be used in the shower where you don't have to be concerned about spraying the bathroom walls with dental goop if you aren't careful.
You can have much higher stream of water with this unit.
No moving parts to wear out or get clogged.
One minus compared to countertop units with a reservoir is you can't add irrigants like mouthwash or other antimicrobials to the reservoir.
Deal is for 2 units... YMMV whether you need 2 or just one with additional "heads".

Tested mine out today for the first time. Instantly love it.

This is still on sale now (BOGO) and is now with free shipping, I have updated the original post.  You must add 2 items to your cart and you will see the discount when checking out.

Deal is NOT expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017