posted 48 years ago by
flipr
Tired Member

Samsung 65"
Was at Costco today, got a flyer on way out advertising  Samsung UN65KS800DFXZA for $1479.99, stock # 9650800
Right now its showing $1679, so that's $200 off.  They have other promo sets prior to "the big game".
Searched here, but didn't find this posted..

Flyer says starts 1/22/17, while supplies last, in warehouse or online
Link to unit above

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Only 65"? Well this might be ok for a kid's bedroom.

UkeDoggie said:   Only 65"? Well this might be ok for the bedroom.
  I was thinking bathroom.

I saw a few reports of back panel separation on YouTube and Amazon and am now afraid to buy this TV.

Albert1234 said:   I saw a few reports of back panel separation on YouTube and Amazon and am now afraid to buy this TV.
  Costco adds a second year of in home warranty for free
If you use the Costco Visa, it adds 2 more years for free
​And if you still want more, buy the Square Trade warranty in Costco to bring it to 7 years with the Visa, or 5 years if not using the Costco Visa

This is a good deal

Can someone explain why this is a bad deal? I was seriously considering it. Thanks!

I ended up ordering a Sony XBR65X850D from ABT (with local delivery) for $82 less. I think this Samsung is better but I didn't want to take a chance with the back panel, nor with the hassle of warranty repair. Also I could have saved hundreds by ordering from Beach Audio or Adorama, but I didn't want to take a chance with the men in brown -- not for something so big and fragile

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017