Pioneer MXT-2969BT Bluetooth & Digital Media Car Receiver & 4 Speakers $40 or LOWER @ WalMart B&M
IN STORE ONLY! Online Price is $79 and was $129 originally. It is down to $40 or lower in store.

SEE THE BRICKSEEK LINK BELOW TO CHECK INVENTORY AND PRICE NEAR YOU.
Bundle includes:

• Pioneer MVH 291BT Bluetooth Digital Media Car Receiver
  • Pioneer TS-695P 6x9" Speaker Pair
  • Pioneer TS-165P 6.5" Speaker Pair
  • separate Microphone for hands free calling

NOTE: THIS UNIT DOES NOT HAVE A CD PLAYER!

Link to product online for reference.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pionee...e/54393203 
Price online is $79 but the item is on clearance in store fro $59. This is 50% off the original price of $129

See Brickseek to check inventory & price in your area. Everywhere around me in Central Maryland has the $59 price. YMMV as I don't know if it is nationwide.
http://brickseek.com/walmart-inve...u=54393203 

BTW Installed this in my truck and am very impressed. The Bluetooth is rock solid dependable and call quality is top notch.

Specifications

• Digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
  • Built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
  • Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
  • Plays MP3, WMA, and WAV music files
  • Shallow chassis fits in a variety of applications
  • Detachable face with single-line 13-character display
  • External microphone included

Features

• Android Integration
  • Bluetooth
  • Hands-free calling
  • Phonebook
  • iPhone Integration
  • Parametric EQ
  • USB Integration

Audio Specifications

• Maximum power output: 50 W × 4 ch/4 Ω (for no subwoofer) : 50 W × 2 ch/4 Ω + 70 W × 1 ch/2 Ω (for subwoofer)
  • Continuous power output: 17 W × 4 (50 Hz to 15 000 Hz, 5 % THD, 4 Ω load, both channels driven)
  • Load impedance: 4 Ω (4 Ω to 8 Ω allowable)
  • Preout maximum output level: 2.0 V
  • Loudness contour: +10 dB (100 Hz), +6.5 dB (10 kHz) (volume: –30 dB)
  • Equalizer (5-Band Graphic Equalizer): Frequency: 80 Hz/250 Hz/800 Hz/ 2.5 kHz/8 kHz : Equalization range: ±12 dB (2 dB step)

Subwoofer (mono):

• Frequency: 50 Hz/63 Hz/80 Hz/
  • 100 Hz/125 Hz/160 Hz/200 Hz
  • Slope: –12 dB/oct, –24 dB/oct
  • Gain: +6 dB to –24 dB
  • Phase: Normal/Reverse
  • 5-band graphic equalizer
  • Low-pass/high-pass filters

USB Specifications

• USB standard specification: USB 2.0 full speed
  • Maximum current supply: 500 mA
  • USB Protocol:
  • MSC (Mass Storage Class)
  • AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0
  • File system: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32
  • MP3 decoding format: MPEG-1 & 2 Audio Layer 3
  • WMA decoding format: Ver. 7, 7.1, 8, 9 (2 ch audio) (Windows Media Player)
  • FLAC decoding format: v1.3.0 (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
  • WAV signal format: Linear PCM & MS ADPCM (Non-compressed)

Pioneer TS-695P 6x9" Speaker Pair

• 230 Watts Max Power
  • 4 Ohm Impedance
  • Carbon Graphite IMPP Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone
  • Lightweight Elastic Plymer Surround of High Sensitivity
  • 3 Way Speaker Pair

Pioneer TS-165P 6.5" Speaker Pair

• 200 Watts Max Power
  • 4 Ohm Impedance
  • Carbon Graphite IMPP Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone
  • Lightweight Elastic Plymer Surround of High Sensitivity
  • 2 Way Speaker Pair

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Virtually worth buying for the speakers alone, if you need them,
or intend to get a newer, but still no bluetooth car in next few months.

Sure, they're not top-of-the-line, but compared to typical OEM paper-cone speakers
exposed to a couple summers of 100+ degree weather in closed car, in summer,
and/or dry cold winter weather, they're probably an upgrade.

As to the radio, just don't turn it up too much, the amplifier chip
(14w RMS/channel) distorts badly at high volume.

rated:
The receiver looks to be a single DIN but depth-wise, how does one know if it will fit into one's dash?

rated:
ablang said:   The receiver looks to be a single DIN but depth-wise, how does one know if it will fit into one's dash?
  It's only about a third of the depth of most single dins. Not having a CD slot they have shortened the unit greatly.

rated:
Decodes FLAC over USB which is huge. You may say it sounds good over bluetooth, but I will only use bluetooth if it has Apt-X support, which this does not. Huge difference in sound quality. But for this price, it will eb a hug upgrade for a lot of people/cars

rated:
How hard is it to install one of these? I've still got a Whitesnake Greatest Hits CD stuck in my Nissan CD Player (I'm guessing it is 2-Din as it is about square).

rated:
0 Available near me in SoCal. Anyone know if I buy online then go instore to return rebuy at $40.

rated:
Great find!

rated:
Typically if you purchase online and return, claims dept has to return product and not put it on shelf, the units have been reduced to 40 as leftovers of a 79 dollar christmas deal, just picked one up myself today @ 40 bucks and searching reviews, havent opened box yet but as one individual mentioned the speakers alone are worth 40, i think i will donate it to the optimist club for a fun run raffle down here at luckenbach tx may 3 4 5 6th 2017

rated:
Thanks OP.

Picked up a couple. One car only has am/fm lol. Other will go into my son's car. He'll love the streaming and I'll prefer he have the hands free calling option. I'd prefer no calling, but that is just not reality. 

rated:
psycaz said:   Thanks OP.

Picked up a couple. One car only has am/fm lol. Other will go into my son's car. He'll love the streaming and I'll prefer he have the hands free calling option. I'd prefer no calling, but that is just not reality. 

​The hands free calling works exceptionally well and from personal experience has made my time in the car much safer and I haven't had one conversation where the caller or callee couldn't here me or I them. It's great.
It will also download your phone's contacts to the receiver and after a few times using the controls to make calls it becomes second nature and no more dangerous than changing stations or similar.

rated:
Thanks OP. bought couple of them at Fremont, CA They have 19 more hidden somewhere I had to visit few times to find a knowledgeable person (who can locate the product) hope this works on my 97 camry

rated:
FYI, Elkton, MD WalMart Superstore shows (4) in stock via both brickseek and via the in-store employee lookup, but they are not to be found. Had two employees, from different departments look, and one took me in the back to help. Price was showing $40. Good deal for those that can find them!

rated:
Down to $19.  Grab it now or be sorry later!

rated:
cougarls88 said:   Down to $19.  Grab it now or be sorry later!
  Thanks.  I was able price match at the store.  Somewhat painful but I got the credit.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017