posted 48 years ago by
Virgil27
i am Groot

Posted with ToGo

C.H.U.D II: Bud The Chud [Blu-ray]
$22.49
https://www.amazon.com/C-H-U-D-II-Bud-Chud-Blu-ray/dp/B01KP7LC1I

This is the "sequel" to the cult classic "C.H.U.D.", even though its only tangentially related to the original, it's still a pretty fun B-movie for anyone that's interested. 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I watched the original about 6 months back. I love 80s movies.

Clocks said:   I watched the original about 6 months back. I love 80s movies.
  Honestly, I still need to see both of them. These have been on my list for a while now - glad to see they are being re-released for Blu-rays. 

I watched it off either Netflix or Prime, but it was a while back, and not sure it is still available.

Clocks said:   I watched it off either Netflix or Prime, but it was a while back, and not sure it is still available.
  Doh! I'll have to keep my eyes open for it. 

CHUD isn't free on Prime now. There is, however, one of those movie-packs on DVD for $6.12 which contains the original and a couple other '80s B classics.

link

976-EVIL 2 (1991; 93 minutes; Rated R)
Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go To College (1991; 94 Minutes; Rated R)
C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud (1989; 84 Minutes; Rated R)
Waxwork (1988; 93 Minutes; Rated R)

Disc Two:
Slaughter High (1986; 92 Minutes; Unrated)
Class of 1999 (1990; 96 Minutes; Unrated)
Chopping Mall (1986; 77 Minutes; Rated R)
The Unholy (1988; 102 Minutes; Rated R)

It's been at this price since the beginning of November but it also had a lower price on the 27th, only $21.24

If you haven't seen it, it's closer to a comical version of Return of the Living Dead and not so much C.H.U.D.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017