Bestbuy has Lenovo - 300s-08IHH Desktop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black on sale for $329.99.
Lenovo 300s-08IHH Desktop: Get a handle on your household budget or play your favorite games on this Lenovo Ideacentre desktop computer. Intel Core i5 4th Generation processing offers reliable speed to run your programs, and 8GB DDR3L RAM provides support for multitasking. This Lenovo Ideacentre desktop features a small footprint so it doesn't take up your work surface.

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 2:36pm
rated:
This is a small form factor computer which means it has proprietary components and will be very hard to upgrade. The good side is the strong (although 3 yrs old) CPU > i5-4460 passmark = 6632.
The power supply is also proprietary and most likely under-powered

The 25 off 100 VISA checkout promo and $10 Promo Code (mailed to most BB Rewards customers) should also apply, making this computer's price drop another $35.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1551403 
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1551269 

rated:
Some of these PCs has no room to add anything, not even a SSD drive. Otherwise this is a good price.

rated:
Looks like the deal is now dead.  Price has increased to $411.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017