posted 48 years ago by
maplesyrups

Ashford offers the Seiko Men's Prospex Watch, model no. SRP583, for $281. Coupon code "DNPROSPEX189" drops it to $189. Shipping is free.
It features a stainless steel ion-Plated case and band, Hardlex crystal, Japanese automatic movement, and water resistance to 660 feet. Deal ends January 21.

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
Just ordered one.  I've been looking for this watch and the next best price was $235 on flea-bay from a reputable seller or slightly less from a less reputable dealer based in Singapore.  I'm pretty sure this is a grey market watch, meaning no Seiko USA warranty, but even if you can find something basically equivalent to this watch with a USA warranty, it's going to cost a lot more $. 

For those that don't know what this watch is, it's an ISO certified dive watch which is a mid-level in Seiko's line of excellent dive watches.  It has a made-in-Japan automatically winding mechanical movement, so don't expect quartz watch accuracy.  It's a step up from their less expensive dive watches in that the movement has been updated with hand winding and hacking capabilities.  Their lower grade grey market dive watch, theSKX007, will cost about $200 from a reputable dealer, so with this deal you are getting a much better watch for less money.

Don't forget Ebates @ 3%.

I bought it from Ashford for $168 on 21 November 2016. It was a great deal then and it is my nicest Seiko diver.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017