posted 2 months ago by
tightpapa
Wacky Member

Brickseek
Does anyone have one of these?

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 30, 2017 @ 12:34am
rated:
Interesting. Regular retail is $9.99. Looks like it requires a $25/annual PrePaid fee for AT&T. No indication how long the standby time is on the two AA batteries that power it.

rated:
Great primary phone for my teenage daughter?

rated:
russellt said:   Great primary phone for my teenage daughter?
And you should expect NOTHING for Fathers (Mothers) Day!
And a WTF (why the face?) response.
C'mon you're here on FW. Splurge on a $10 phone and get a freebie Freedom Pop account.
I picked up an Alcatel Ideal on BF for $9.99 and free unlock through ATT (non-customer)
I know... no time machine but keep an eye out for deals at BestBye.
Not sure if you can (or want) to unlock this low end phone to use on a MVNO.

rated:
If you need an emergency phone you can keep an old, off contract, cell phone. Even with no carrier contract you can still place emergency calls, the carriers have to provide this as a free service. I keep an old phone in the glove box with the battery removed to prolong the charge.

rated:
Very hard to set up the required account based on a lot of the Amazon reviews, but the review by Barefoot Belle helps a bit.

rated:
thinkingman said:   Interesting. Regular retail is $9.99. Looks like it requires a $25/annual PrePaid fee for AT&T. No indication how long the standby time is on the two AA batteries that power it.
  I read an article about these around a year ago and they claimed up to 15 years. Hard to believe, but there are many variables.

rated:
cheapo1 said:   If you need an emergency phone you can keep an old, off contract, cell phone. Even with no carrier contract you can still place emergency calls, the carriers have to provide this as a free service. I keep an old phone in the glove box with the battery removed to prolong the charge.
  Do these emergency phones really have to be activated?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017