posted 2 months ago by
dannyp

$30 off for this headset... pretty good deal

Compatible with the Google Pixel, Moto Z and a few others

https://store.google.com/product/daydream_view?utm_source=daydre...

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Great find - thanks for posting!

rated:
This might be a stupid question, but what if you are far-sighted? Do they work over glasses or do they have an adjustable lens system? Always kind of interested, but figured I wouldn't be able to see much. Hopefully I am wrong.

rated:
Looks like a good deals!

rated:
Excellent deal for VR and includes a controller. Made specifically for Pixel phone..not sure if it will work with others

rated:
Definitely works with the moto z. And then there are a few other phones that are suppose to be getting support

rated:
Definitely works with the moto z. And then there are a few other phones that are suppose to be getting support

rated:
dannyp said:   Definitely works with the moto z. And then there are a few other phones that are suppose to be getting support
  Yes moto z and z Force but does not work with moto z play

rated:
anonguy said:   This might be a stupid question, but what if you are far-sighted? Do they work over glasses or do they have an adjustable lens system? Always kind of interested, but figured I wouldn't be able to see much. Hopefully I am wrong.
  i tested these in the google store, and wore my glasses under it and worked fine and not too uncomfortable with my glasses on.

they didn't have an adjustment for me. but the remote control feels amazing

rated:
in 4 1. Thanks op!

rated:
This may be a silly question, but what are some examples of games or apps that are good using this? I have a Pixel XL so I am considering this.

Thanks

rated:
Google Pixel.
Google Pixel XL.
Moto Z.
Moto Z Force.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Edition.
ZTE Axon 7.
Asus Zenfone AR.

rated:
If you have the Amex offer for $25 off $100 at Verizon, then buy 2 from Verizon online and make a friend.
Same price there, $49.99 each, don't forget Ebates for 7.5% cash back.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017