Posted with ToGo

Google Chromebook Pixel 64GB Wifi + 4G LTE 13" WQXGA Screen Core i5 1.8GHz
$379.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Google-Chromebook-Pixel-64GB-Wifi-4G-LTE-13-034-WQXGA-Screen-Core-i5-1-8GHz-/152326822008

Powerful, portable, and practical, the Google Chromebook Pixel LTE Laptop is the ideal notebook for students, professionals, and enthusiasts alike. Featuring an impressive 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4000, and 64GB SSD, this Chromebook is equipped to handle just about any job. The 12.85-inch widescreen display with 2560 x 1700 resolution ensures crystal-clear images whether you're browsing the web, watching a movie, or getting some work done. And the super sleek, lightweight design means this notebook can accompany you just about anywhere. Chat, record video, or take photos with the forward-facing video camera. The Lithium Polymer Battery will keep your Chromebook charged for up to 5 hours of use, or up to 30 days of standby time. Bluetooth 3.0 lets you pair this Chromebook with your wireless headphones, speaker, or any other bluetooth enabled device. The two USB 2.0 ports make this notebook as convenient as it is powerful. Take your performance to the next level with the Google Chromebook Pixel 64GB LTE Laptop. 

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 30, 2017 @ 10:20am
rated:
This is 2013 version of the Chromebook Pixel.

rated:
A good price for the hardware you're getting, but I'd argue something like the Acer 14" or almost anything 'newer' would be a better way to spend your money http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-14-chromebook-intel-celeron-4gb...

I've got a Toshiba Chromebook 2 that will handle 20+ tabs regularly and several extensions - all while having all-day battery life. I can't imagine what you'd do with an i5 Chromebook that's only rated to have 5hrs of battery life.

rated:
I've got the Lenovo Yoga 11e still. The 4GB 3rd gen., touchscreen IPS. I think it's quite enough and the keyboard is stellar. The Trackpad is great and the screen, short of the resolution is very good. Built like a tank, very good battery life. There's not much I'd wish for except a little lighter but then you'd lose the build toughness, and maybe some more CPU. But it's a great balance. Not much I see that I want and in the outlet they're way cheap.

rated:
ccole said:   This is 2013 version of the Chromebook Pixel.
  But still more than adequate for the average Joe, or Poorfatkid.  

rated:
Fantastic Chromebook with a beautiful screen and great performance. Solid build with high quality components and feel. My biggest gripes are the battery life (3-4hrs, depending on what you are doing), and a proprietary charger/adapter (can't find any compatible plugs for universal adapters or docking stations and replacement is expensive).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017