posted 2 months ago by
Cluster

saw these today at WalMart, rochester ny area .Ozark trail metal air spaced tumblers $5 for 20 oz and $7 for the 30 oz. also lots of hunting items on clearance ( not ammo ) in stores only, not online
and I didnt see the colored ones just the stainless colored ones

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-20-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/178742177

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/171452737

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Must be store specific.  They were still regular price here in SoCal.

rated:
FYI - These all state not to wash in a dishwasher. The outer coating looks to be more of a foam type covering than a powder coated finish.

rated:
You aren't supposed to wash any of the cups simliar to these in the dishwasher. I've been using one for about 4 months and it has held up well. I am more than thrilled with it.

rated:
daybyday said:   You aren't supposed to wash any of the cups simliar to these in the dishwasher. I've been using one for about 4 months and it has held up well. I am more than thrilled with it.
  Same here - great cups

rated:
Not clearance where I live.  They fly off the shelves as soon as they're in stock. 

rated:
chadseymour said:   FYI - These all state not to wash in a dishwasher. The outer coating looks to be more of a foam type covering than a powder coated finish.
 I got the 20oz in black and it's hard plastic and not foam type as you stated.

rated:
daybyday said:   You aren't supposed to wash any of the cups simliar to these in the dishwasher. I've been using one for about 4 months and it has held up well. I am more than thrilled with it.

Yeti bills itself as dishwasher safe.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017