posted 2 months ago by
amyninja52
Loyal Member

WalMart has Kershaw 2-Piece Knife Set on sale for $15. Free in-store pickup where stock permits or shipping is free on orders $50+ or with WalMart 's ShippingPass [more info ].

Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location.

Includes

• 3.4" Folding Knife
  • 2.75" Folding Knife

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
Good deal, Kershaw knives are a quite good value at $7.50 each.  I saw them in store at that price, if I didn't already have 3 Kershaw and 1 Spiderco knives, I'd have picked up this set too.

rated:
$9 at the Carlisle, PA store as of 01/25/2017

rated:
Made in China Kershaws are vastly different from the Made in USA Kershaws, in my experience. The Chinese ones are HEAVY, clunky and don't hold an edge. The USA ones are much higher quality, in every way.

If you're actually going to use a knife, pay a few more bucks and get a Made in USA Kershaw, they are great knives.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017