Were these marked as clearance or rollback?

$198 around me, Grants Pass/Medford Oregon
WM is known to have lower prices at one store over another for various reasons.
2 are, mistake or wanting to dump them because they have too many or need the space

it says: $198 at my store in Renton, WA

I remember a few years ago on BF a Hisence 40 inch for $98
Got it only because days later they found one behind something in the stock room, was there at there right time as soon as they wheeled it out and put the BF price on it

Anybody own one of these?  Thoughts?  I could use one for a spare bedroom and they're available at $125.

I have a couple Hisense TVs - a 32" I've had for a couple years and a 50" 4K that I've had for about 6 months - the latter was a screaming deal at $124.  I've had zero issues with either. 4 year factory warranty. Sure it's not a "name" brand but they've been fine for me.  

I got this deal about a week before Christmas and noted the same difference in what the in-store shelf tag and online price was. I created a thread, but it was flagged dead due to the YMMV and online price difference. The shelf tag does not show price drop or clearance, it's plainly marked $125.00 and I thought it was a great deal for what I needed. It doesn't have as large an array of inputs and isn't a smart tv, but it has good picture and sound and mounted to a standard VESA mount without any issues.

Several of the local stores show various levels of stock for that SKU. They seem to all actually have none.

Underclocked said:   Several of the local stores show various levels of stock for that SKU. They seem to all actually have none.
  While the in stock numbers can be wrong, stores can also save the few they have for the workers pay day, they all get together to tell all no such item.

In the past I have found that the item may not be priced down on the shelf but upon scanning at the register the price you are looking for appears. It has worked for me in the past. .

BF deal I got on one and it's pretty nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017