posted 48 years ago by
angelix7766
Silly Member

atomtickets.com is having a free movies ticket for xXx: The Return of Xander Cage when you apply the promo code "XANDER" ar checkout

http://www.atomtickets.com/movies/xxx-the-return-of-xander-cage/227813 

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
This is not working for me. I tried several theaters, standard as well as 3d.

does not work in Chicago. Tried few theatres and different timings, no success.

not working in MA either

Did not work in NYC either. However, I did get $5 off before putting in the code ("Enjoy a $5 gift toward your movie order!).

Didn't work for me in MD (Bowie Town Centre)

Not working in S FLA. I tried a bunch.

The previous Atomtickets.com code didn'the work for me and neither does this one. I hate that you have to enter credit card information before you enter a promo code. I wonder if they're just harvesting gnumbers.

donrull said:   The previous Atom.com code didn'the work for me and neither does this one. I hate that you have to enter credit card information before you enter a promo code. I wonder if they're just harvesting gnumbers.

Thought crossed my mind too. I even dug up my AMC stubs # and that didn't help, just makes me think it is a little more legitimate. 

edit: dead according to other deal sites, though the only person I know that got in was the OP. You can save $5 on any ticket with code  FOUNDER

Worked for me last night.

DIDN'T WORK. got the $5 off via the FOUNDER code

I couldn't even find the place to put the code on my theater.
And no, I'm not putting in payment info before knowing if it works.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017