posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Oakley has the Kitchen Sink Backpack  on sale for $99.50 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $6.99 according to Camelcamelcamel

• Padded side access panel to fit most 17” laptops
  • Water bottle side pocket
  • Front zip pocket with accessory organization panel to separately store smaller items
  • Abrasion–resistant bottom panel for enhanced durability
  • Bottom shoe compartment provides spacious storage
  • 34L capacity
  • 20" H x 14" W x 8" D
  • 69% Nylon, 31% Polyester

Rated 4.6/5 stars with 486 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price is $138.59 from Amazon.

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Have something similar, these are fantastic. Good deal.

I have this backpack. Had it for 2 years and love it. I read somewhere it's highly counterfeited.

just saw one yesterday on campus. thing is big, with lots of external storage and hooks etc.

SwissGear Travel Gear ScanSmart Backpack 1900- eBags Exclusive

51.99 free shipping

This is a monster bag, very nice. This site will not allow me to post the link.

eBags.com

Backpack technology sure has come a long way since I last bought one 20 years ago. Back in those days, a $40 LL Bean one (which, bizarrely, is still the exact same price today... that's surprising) meant that you were a high roller who was carrying way too much in there. Now, I can get a backpack with metal hooks and a shoe compartment? I never even knew I needed that.

I hear ya...Back in my days in the 70s/80s, The class JanSport was the goto bag for backpack.

Yeah I don't think this is really meant as a school backpack, more of a traveler's backpack without going all the way to a trekking backpack. Or for the kind of person who lives out of their backpack and carries it everyday even when not traveling. I knew a number of young people, when I lived in Chicago, who operated this way.

Does Oakley backpack has the same lifetime warranty like JanSport?

http://www.jansport.com/customer-service/lifetime-warranty.html

I have two of these. Loved the first so much, I bought a second to use as a diaper bag when my two kids came along. I can't say enough good things about these. I'd buy it, as this is a great deal, except.. well... I don't think my wife could understand my having a third one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017