posted 48 years ago by
bosshog

We are back with another FatWallet Star of the Week!  If you missed our first selection last week you can find it here.  We are continuing to recognize members that go above and beyond and are true members of the community.  

There were many great posts this past week which makes this a really tough decision.  This week we want to recognize ksamymiester for this great deal.  ksamymiester is a relatively new member who posted an informative, thorough and well-organized post which has so far garnered 68 green votes from all of you.  

ksamymiester will receive a special "Star of the Week" badge, a custom title for the next week, recognition throughout the site and a special FatWallet Mystery Box!  We'll have to see if he shares what he gets.  

Keep making awesome contributions and thanks again for being part of the FatWallet Community.  

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

Views
17 Comments
Add Comment
Congrats KSAM!

"FatWallet Star of the Week" seems too broad of a category. For example, I can think of many FWF members who make valuable contributions to this forum, even if they don't post on the various deal forums. Apologies if you've already taken this into consideration...

ETA: I see the current winner did post the deal in this forum.  I still think FWF merits an award specific to the forum.

good job Ksamymiester!!

ksamymiester good job

Good job+1

Congrats KSAM.

glxpass said:   "FatWallet Star of the Week" seems too broad of a category. For example, I can think of many FWF members who make valuable contributions to this forum, even if they don't post on the various deal forums. Apologies if you've already taken this into consideration...

ETA: I see the current winner did post the deal in this forum.  I still think FWF merits an award specific to the forum.

Thanks for the feedback.  Our intent in launching this award is essentially to consider members of all forums.  We viewed this week's winner as a participant in the Finance Forum although the post did transcend Hot Deals Forum as well.  In other words, by no means do you have to post in the Hot Deals Forum to be considered for this recognition.  You do bring up a good point though that there is potential to create additional awards specific to individual forums.  That is definitely something for us to consider in the future.  

Good job Ksam!

Congrats Ksam. Now I need a 2TB External Hard Drive. Find me one please that's a hot deal.. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks you all

Thanks, congrat you.

Thank you, good job!

Congrats to Kasm and kudos to FW to have such a regular recognition award.

Goooood Morning Ksam!

Darn, I wanna be a new star

Congrats, ksam!

Ksam is the Meister! Awesome!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017