posted 2 months ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

Canon - PIXMA MG2922 Wireless All-In-One Printer - Blue
$19.99 + FSP
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canon-pixma-mg2922-wireless-all-in-one-printer-blue/5680700.p?skuId=5680700

Copy, print and scan your documents and photos with this Canon Pixma printer. It prints in color or black and white on either glossy or plain paper, making printing at home convenient and easy. This Canon Pixma printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print for fast one-touch printing from anywhere.Prints up to 8 ISO ipm* in black, up to 4 ISO ipm* in color

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
TY OP +1

I have a BB $10 promo email so for $11 shipped, I'm in!

rated:
bought 10!

rated:
Since replacement ink is so expensive, there are a lot of new printers on e.Bay minus the ink for $5-10 plus shipping. The ink brings $30-40 per pair.

rated:
got an email saying it's backordered

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   got an email saying it's backordered
Got the order confirmation email at 6PM CT even though the order was placed around noon. Less than an hour later, got the backordered email. BB website product page still showed delivery by 01/23. Order status page had change, cancel options grayed out.
Recd an email today morning that it has shipped. Fedex tracking shows label created. Unsure if it is actually going to ship today or sometime before 02/15 per backorder email.

rated:
I have several of these printers wired and wireless. They are good reliable
inexpensive solution for all in one especially sold with cartridges. Some
are sold without cartridges so read the offer. Also the cartridges can be
refilled easily with bulk ink.
I have several  (MG-2520) purchased from Adorama for ~$17 that are 3 years old
still in service.

rated:
Fedex delivered the printer earlier today. So, not only was it not backordered, from order to delivery was just a day and a half! Amazing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017