posted 48 years ago by
dealseachn

Lowes - 85% off some Holiday Clearance Items through 02/08/2017, items start at $0.19. Free shipping with store pickup on some items.

https://www.lowes.com/pl/Save-on-Select-Christmas-Decorations/42...

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Very much YMMV. My local store has just the scraps nobody wants. The items I did see online either weren't available at my local store, or could only be shipped via truck (at any unknown, and presumably high price).

Placed an order for a bunch of items, got a call from store saying they don't have any, Lowes is so fxcked up

Had the same problem w/Lowes Tampa store. Placed order, received call they're not in stock. Complete waste of time....

Yup.. don't even bother. Nothing available anywhere. Waste of time.

nicedog said:   Placed an order for a bunch of items, got a call from store saying they don't have any, Lowes is so fxcked up
  This is very typical deal with Lowes. Their online inventory never sync corrrectly with instore inventory. I had this happen to me 3 times already and I never trusted it anymore. U just wasted your time and hope.

Knowing from experience that chances were slim/none that I wouldn't have my entire order cancelled (even for the many items supposedly in stock at my local store), I figured my chances were better if I simply headed to the store...I'd get there sooner than it would take an employee to find the items then notify me that my order was ready for pickup.  But sure enough, their online inventory was way off again.  NOTHING I'd been about to order was left.  When this happened another time, a Lowes employee explained that their store inventory is only updated every 24 hours, late at night so what you see when you check online during the day is not necessarily accurate.  Not sure how true that is or if it pertains to every store, but it would help explain why you can never trust Lowes online inventory.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017