Valid on most merchandise except:

CLEARANCE, BOGO ITEMS, TV's items proh by law (RX, cigs, booze, GC's, etc)

according to store employee you can't pay with points to earn these.

Print out say Q will be loaded in SYW accounts for 1/19-2/1 use, not sure if one time or multi use Q.

This is all the info I have right now, came on one of those red Kmart printouts (sort of how you get the gas rewards at the end of an order)

 

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
Got this offer yesterday when i got some smartsense. Went back today to finish my smartsense stuff. It stacked, automatically. Points were issued immediately.

Also found out that store is closing, beginning the liquidation tomorrow, at 10-30% off. Ugh. They weren't on The List, but did have a "No Layaway" sign on the door 2 weeks ago.

knickdigger said:   Got this offer yesterday when i got some smartsense. Went back today to finish my smartsense stuff. It stacked, automatically. Points were issued immediately.

Also found out that store is closing, beginning the liquidation tomorrow, at 10-30% off. Ugh. They weren't on The List, but did have a "No Layaway" sign on the door 2 weeks ago.

  
Well you wouldn't have got that coupon tomorrow. Once the liquidation starts, they don't associate with SYWR points, redeeming or earning

knickdigger said:   
Also found out that store is closing, beginning the liquidation tomorrow, at 10-30% off. Ugh. They weren't on The List, but did have a "No Layaway" sign on the door 2 weeks ago.
 

  That's interesting. I wonder if there is another new secret list that is forthcoming. I believe that every store on the previous list began their liquidation on January 6th. It seems kind of unlikely that there would be just one isolated one that starts their liquidation tomorrow since they tend to announce several closings in one large batch, what your saying leads me to believe we're going to see another big list tomorrow or so.

MeIsCheap said:   
knickdigger said:   Got this offer yesterday when i got some smartsense. Went back today to finish my smartsense stuff. It stacked, automatically. Points were issued immediately.

Also found out that store is closing, beginning the liquidation tomorrow, at 10-30% off. Ugh. They weren't on The List, but did have a "No Layaway" sign on the door 2 weeks ago.

  
Well you wouldn't have got that coupon tomorrow. Once the liquidation starts, they don't associate with SYWR points, redeeming or earning


Not quite true, I've been redeeming my points at my local store which is liquidating. In fact, the cashier at my local store (the one at the customer service desk who has been working there for years, she is one of the really good ones at the store and sort of defies the stereotype of Kmart having bad employees) was encouraging everybody to use their points if they had them. I'm pretty sure you earn at least the standard 1% too. As far as bonus offers go, I'm not sure that those apply, though the last time I was in my closing store, they had the 100% back in points on SmartSense sign posted everywhere despite almost all other price signs being removed. Also, the cashier was pointing out to this lady who had a whole cart full of stuff that she had earned $10 back in points on that purchase and told her to make sure to spend it before they close for good. I don't think she spent $1000, so I'd imagine some bonus kicked in somewhere, somehow.

knickdigger said:   Got this offer yesterday when i got some smartsense. Went back today to finish my smartsense stuff. It stacked, automatically. Points were issued immediately.

Also found out that store is closing, beginning the liquidation tomorrow, at 10-30% off. Ugh. They weren't on The List, but did have a "No Layaway" sign on the door 2 weeks ago.

  
Online or You have a 24 hour Kmart? How were you able to get this offer already, no KMarts I know of are open at midnight.

Got it instore on 1/17 afternoon. Register cpn said Starting Tomorrow... thru 1/31 i think. Also said the offer was now loaded to my acct and would be applied automatically, which was true.

knickdigger said:   Got it instore on 1/17 afternoon. Register cpn said Starting Tomorrow... thru 1/31 i think. Also said the offer was now loaded to my acct and would be applied automatically, which was true.
  

oh, interesting. wonder if an instore purchase triggers the offer. cause mine said starting tomorrow too but with a 1/19 date.  May not be automatic, may require an instore purchase first.

this is also available online

linky 

=15pxEarn 100% in points when you spend $10 or more on a qualifying Smart Sense purchase at Kmart stores and online at Kmart.com.  Maximum of $50 back in points per member per transaction.  Excludes clearance and Hot Buys. Points expire 14 days after receipt.  Purchase requirement is before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction.  On return, points deducted from member account. Valid 1/1/17-1/28/17 in the U.S.A. only.  (+) By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at shopyourway.com/term



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017