posted 2 months ago by
Virgil27
i am Nerd

Posted with ToGo

App-Controlled Rogue One Rapid Fire Imperial AT-ACT
$169.97
http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/star-wars-rogue-one-rc-rapid-fire-imperial-at-act/133893

• Ages 4 and up
  • x4 1.5V D ALKALINE BATTERIES REQUIRED. NOT INCLUDED. SEE INSTRUCTIONS.
  • WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
  • App available through June 30, 2018. Download required for app play.
  • Hasbro Star Wars Studio FX app works with select iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and select Android devices. Updates may affect compatibility. Check starwars.hasbro.com for compatibility, availability, and instructions.
  • Websites not available in all languages or countries.
  • The Hasbro Star Wars Studio FX videos are never shared with other users in-app, nor are they shared with any unaffiliated third party companies.

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 26, 2017 @ 3:09am
rated:
Wow, not bad based on the item price alone, but it comes to $197 for me with tax and shipping
I saw one on Amazon for $179 shipped, no tax (3rd party)... but ended up buying on eBay for $140 shipped. I cannot WAIT to play with this!

rated:
Mulox said:   Wow, not bad based on the item price alone, but it comes to $197 for me with tax and shipping
I saw one on Amazon for $179 shipped, no tax (3rd party)... but ended up buying on eBay for $140 shipped. I cannot WAIT to play with this!

Let me know how it is - I really want to try one too!

rated:
Urgh too expensive for something the cat will attack

rated:
ganda said:   Urgh too expensive for something the cat will attack
  Did I mention it come with Nerf darts? Is it too expensive for something that could be used to attack the cat? 

rated:
Mine finally arrived today... alas I have to wait until tomorrow to unbox and play with it (*cough* - er, I mean so my kids can play with it... right).

rated:
Mulox said:   Mine finally arrived today... alas I have to wait until tomorrow to unbox and play with it (*cough* - er, I mean so my kids can play with it... right).

Well, you obviously have to test it extensively and make sure its safe, right? Let us know how it goes. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017