posted 48 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Amazon is offering 20% Off First Pets Subscribe & Save Order using coupon code "PETSSNS" with free shipping.  Notable Offers:

Note: This coupon is only valid for first time pet subscriptions. Coupon stacks with Amazon coupons found here

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
When you do a SNS does it lock in the price?  Do you pay the same for each delivery or does the price change to current price?
eta:  Found the answer to my question.
The price of the item may decrease or increase from delivery to delivery, depending on the Amazon.com price of the item at the time we process your order.

I just checked cat litter.  The 18 lb Precious Cat is eligible for SNS but not the 40 lb. bag.
2 bags of 18 lb with the coupon code applied (so 36 lbs) was still more expensive than one 40 lb bag.

my4mainecoons said:   When you do a SNS does it lock in the price?  Do you pay the same for each delivery or does the price change to current price?

I just checked cat litter.  The 18 lb Precious Cat is eligible for SNS but not the 40 lb. bag.
2 bags of 18 lb with the coupon code applied (so 36 lbs) was still more expensive than one 40 lb bag.

It only locks in the price for the one order you're placing today, after that it can change and the prices constantly fluctuate.

Blue Buffalo not eligible for SNS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017