posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

49" Toshiba 49L621U 4K UHD Chromecast Built-in Smart HDTV -- $274.99 w/ VISA Checkout
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-49-class-48-5-diag--led-2160p-with-chromecast-built-in-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/4882800.p?skuId=4882800 

Get unlimited entertainment on your schedule with this Toshiba 49-inch 4K TV. Smart connectivity means this TV can connect your network using integrated Wi-Fi to access a wide range of shows without wires, and 4K resolutions let you enjoy them in incredible detail. High contrast ratios and LED backlighting mean this Toshiba 49-inch 4K TV gives you vivid colors.

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Two people gave this deal a red rating?? How is $275 for a 49" 4K TV not a great deal? I'd really like to know why those people trashed this deal.

lousygolfer said:   Two people gave this deal a red rating?? How is $275 for a 49" 4K TV not a great deal? I'd really like to know why those people trashed this deal.
  Crave for attention?

Probably the two own a time machine to go back to Black Friday, when it was a door buster at BB for $200.

My friend had bought it then. Looks pretty good. Not bad for a 4K.

Was $350 online minus $25 for Visa checkout?????
What I miss?
Has the deal changed?

3 weeks ago got one for $319!

Not priced at $299 on BB site when I click link or when I look up on BB site with product number?  Listed at $349.99    Is there a coupon (aside from Visa $25)?  FW shows today as last day but maybe expired yesterday?  Assistance greatly appreciated!

OOOPS!!

Yep...maybe a price error, but I snagged one last night at OP's price. Confirmed it's been jacked up to $349 now ($324 with VISA checkout).

It was the Deal of the Day on Friday, January 20 for $299 minus the $25 VISA checkout offer. Back up to $349 today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017