posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - Moderator

Advance Auto Parts is offering 40% Off Any Regularly Price Items (up to $40 off)  with coupon code "TRT41H".

Deal Notes: This is the best coupon for Advance Auto that has been seen in the past few years. Since almost always AA coupons require a minimum purchase, except MA20 and other variants that were a 20% coupon with no minimum. 

There is also a coupon thread devoted to Advanced Auto that is updated as often as AA changes coupons. Which used to be quite often and is now somewhat rare. Most of the coupons currently running have been going for over a year but new coupons like this one do pop up.

Views
32 Comments
Add Comment
TRT41H x Remove TRT41T 
$40 off eligible items with order over $100. 
Online only. 

nk42 said:   TRT41H x Remove TRT41T 
$40 off eligible items with order over $100. 
Online only. 

didn't work on my $35 purchase for wiper blades

Worked for my $49.99 purchase for headlights

Apparently they don't even carry cabin air filters. What's up with that? I thought this was an auto parts store.

good finds. thank you.

Worked OK for me on a teeny order for some vacuum hose and a tube of grease, thanks Xenocrates!

Product Subtotal: $6.98
Discounts: -$2.79
Shipping Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.22
Total: $4.41

works on car batteries, woot....

Regarding cabin filters:
Of course they do.  And several brands at that.  I have purchased these from them in fact.

Doesn't work. Where is the exclusion list?

Thanks....got a battree

lesgreen said:   Regarding cabin filters:
Of course they do.  And several brands at that.  I have purchased these from them in fact.

20 bucks in aa
8 in Amazon
even after coupon its no good

I JUST bought something from AA this week

lesgreen said:   Regarding cabin filters:

Nothing for a 2016 Kia Sorento. Amazon wins again at $9.69 with free prime shipping. 

Weathertech cargo mat not in stock..damn

Thank you! Just saved about $38 on intake gasket set and valve cover gaskets for my 5.9 R/T! Been needing to do this job for a LONG time.

Coolant recovery tank and wiper blades for two cars! Saved $26.98. Thanks.

Been needing a new starter for my plow truck. $103.00 - 40. Worked great, thanks much

Pretty much everything for a tuneup (plugs, ignition wires, air filter, oil filter) was covered. Transmission filter was covered, but transmission fluid was not. $26 saved in all, thanks!

mnwildhcky said:   Apparently they don't even carry cabin air filters. What's up with that? I thought this was an auto parts store.

it is an auto store. I wouldn't consider them one if they didn't carry them. I could have bought the typical replacements, but I went with the K&N cleanable air filter during X-Mas w/ 40% off.

I can't say I love their search engine, as I don't believe they came up under 'cabin air' but they are on their site.  here's an example when spell check doesn't help everything

It bugs me that, even after 40% off, their prices are higher than other online retailers!

daredevil2 said:   It bugs me that, even after 40% off, their prices are higher than other online retailers!

Example?

I bought 4 20 lb bags of Road Runner Ice Melt (link ) and a siphon (link ).

sterlingdeanna said:   Worked for my $49.99 purchase for headlights
  If they were silverstar (incl ULTRA and ZXE) they are cheaper on eBay...MUCH CHEAPER...

Now to go and check HID pricing.

For those that are saying they got discounts on multiple items, correct to assum that you used multiple accounts and placed multiple orders? 

Thanks

Nice, Xenocrates. Got $44 worth of rain-x wiper blades for $28. Thanks!

ezstreet said:   
daredevil2 said:   It bugs me that, even after 40% off, their prices are higher than other online retailers!

Example?

Optima Redtop 34 Battery (8002-002)

Advance $186 after coupon
Amazon $164 Prime (or less from 3rd party)

ubermoonknight said:   Nice, Xenocrates. Got $44 worth of rain-x wiper blades for $28. Thanks!
  Did you buy the right ones?Get a $10 Advance Gift Card with purchase of 2 (two) Rain-X Latitude Water Repellency Wiper Blades. Limit 1. (Purchases must be on the same ticket)

• Rebate Valid: December 29, 2016 - January 25, 2017
  • Redeem by: February 25, 2017

Technologist said:   
sterlingdeanna said:   Worked for my $49.99 purchase for headlights
  If they were silverstar (incl ULTRA and ZXE) they are cheaper on eBay. ..MUCH CHEAPER...

Now to go and check HID pricing.

For those that are saying they got discounts on multiple items, correct to assum that you used multiple accounts and placed multiple orders? 

Thanks

I tried everything to get Sylvania Ultra Stars at Advance, or even Auto Zone, with coupons, rebates etc. I could not beat eBay for $28.

I used the code on the same account multiple times to get the Rain-X rebates.

just tried the code again and now it says $40 off eligible items on purchase of $100 or more.

Dead just now.

blueribb said:   
ezstreet said:   

Example?

Optima Redtop 34 Battery (8002-002)

Advance $186 after coupon
Amazon $164 Prime (or less from 3rd party)

There are ppl that walk in off the street and just buy stuff w/o a coupon or looking online too. I'm always amazed at that.

(quoting "just tried the code again and now it says $40 off eligible items on purchase of $100 or more.")

Yeah, it said that for me a few days ago on my under $7 order. But it worked (took off 40%) anyway... YMMV

in2dadark said:   Dead just now.
  still works, this coupon has worked for months and months. TRT41 drop the H.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017