posted 48 years ago by
iLetTheDogsOut
Senior Member - 1K

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/CNMX922/Canon-PIXMA-MX922-Wir... 

Coupon is

AFFPRO2X15

The top rated MX922 can Print, Scan, Copy and Fax. Features: 35-Sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder. Mobile productivity with Wifi, compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud. 5 economical individual ink tanks. 9600x2400 maximum color dpi. 

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
Lowest I've seen is $55. Still a decent price nonetheless.

Had one of these printers for a couple years, finally decided it wasn't worth buying more ink for it then pitched it. Only way I'd pick one of these up is if somebody paid me $60.

Had this printer for 3 years. Have gone through 2 refill kits, printer is as strong as ever and will pick up another as backup. Two thumbs up OP!

It doesn't sound like economical ink to me. According the PC World review from 2013, regarding cost per page, "Color isn't bad, but black is high. With the standard size cartridges (the PGI-250 black and CLI-250 colors including a photo black), black pages cost around 5 cents and four-color pages, 16.6 cent per sheet." This sound like a pricy proposition over time.

dinaseidenable said:   It doesn't sound like economical ink to me. According the PC World review from 2013, regarding cost per page, "Color isn't bad, but black is high. With the standard size cartridges (the PGI-250 black and CLI-250 colors including a photo black), black pages cost around 5 cents and four-color pages, 16.6 cent per sheet." This sound like a pricy proposition over time.
  And this printer wastes loads of ink on cleaning cycles/maintenance.  Wish I could find… Found the article where this printer was the poster child example of printers that waste ink.  One of the big reasons I dumped mine.
http://americannewsreport.com/printers-guzzle-a-lot-of-wasted-in...

excellent customer reviews!

GEEBOSS said:   4 pack ink less than $16- http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Multi-pack-For-Canon-PGI-250XL-CLI-25...
  Or better yet a refill kit 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Refillable-cartridges-5x4oz-ink-for-Cano...

this is is a great printer at a great price. 

These inkjets just aren't economical at all unless you buy refurbished 3rd party cartridges or (doesn't work for everyone) refill them yourself. The real name-brand cartridges are just too expensive. A laser printer makes more sense if you print a lot, but the laser all-in-ones seem to be pretty large and heavy, so if you don't print that much, they don't make much sense.

My old Canon Pixma is still working fine 6+ years later. I did have to figure out that the refurb cartridges with chips show "low ink" or "empty ink" unless you figure out how to tell the printer to ignore the warning - which on the Pixmas seems to be holding down the red "stop" button for five seconds. Then the printer won't warn you any longer and will keep printing until you decide you can't read the pages anymore due to lack of ink.

One of the big pluses with this printer is that ink cartridges are dirt cheap. I've gone through about 10 sets of ink over the last two years and this printer has performed really good. I pay around $4.00 per set of 5 cartridges on eBay and never had any problems. My old Canon MX700 has been guzzling cheap eBay ink for 10 years and she's still kickin although her twin sister got the dreaded print head error a few months ago.

I just ordered some of the cheap ink from eBay, thanks for the link. I can echo the comments about this thing being thirsty, but it's a good quality printer and mine has worked great for a couple years or so.

Deal is done. Coupon code no longer works.

buydig wont let me use the coupon and today s 1/23

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017