posted 48 years ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

Posted with ToGo

Petmate Replendish Gravity Waterer w/ Microban
$14.99
https://www.amazon.com/Petmate-Replendish-Gravity-Waterer-Microban/dp/B0057LAGGU

• Gravity water and food storage is ideal for short stays away from home and fewer refills make it convenient for busy pet parents
  • Pets are encouraged to drink more water to better their health
  • An advanced water filtration system inside the waterer removes & reduces the presence of many volatile organic chemicals & chlorine for clean refreshment anytime
  • Bases feature MicrobanŽ Antimicrobial Protection that help prevent the growth of stain & odor-causing bacteria
  • Made in the USA

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
These things are great. I have had 3 in 20 years. They last a long time. The newer design makes cleaning the tank easy.

I have two dogs and was thinking of getting one of these. They drink like camels.

Noticed different colors have different prices - the 1 gallon dispenser in white is even lower - $11.10 and free shipping with Prime. The Pearl Blue is $16.88 and has free shipping to anyone.

Nice

Camel shows the lowest was $17. Thx OP!

jcbecker28 said:   These things are great. I have had 3 in 20 years. They last a long time. The newer design makes cleaning the tank easy.
  How often do you change the filter?

excellent sharing! thanks.

Great job!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017