posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Levi's Men's 501 Original-Fit Jean (Light Mist Color)
$14.90+
https://www.amazon.com/Levis-Mens-501-Original-Fit-Jean/dp/B0018OR118

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Nice!

I've checked out the 38 and 40 waist sizes and it went > $40. It seems only very few size combinations qualify for pricing < $20, so YMMV!

36x32 worked for me. "Light mist" color only

thanks

In for one 36x30. $14.90. Sweet.

"Light Mist" for me... rang up at $39.99

What size did you order?

Prices keep changing last night size 38X32 was $39 today got for $14.90

Nice find. In for one.

Only the following sizes left:

$14.90 Size: 32W x 30L Color: Light Mist
$14.90 Size: 36W x 36L Color: Light Mist
$14.90 Size: 42W x 30L Color: Light Mist

A few others somewhat discounted
$28.26 Size: 38W x 32L Color: Torn Up Destruction
$32.44 Size: 29W x 30L Color: Torn Up Destruction
$33.45 Size: 30W x 32L Color: Torn Up Destruction
$33.97 Size: 32W x 32L Color: Torn Up Destruction

As a related aside, if you've got any Sears stores left in your area, they are an excellent place to find clearance Levi's, sometimes as cheap as $9.99. And we're talking the more stylish ones too, not like the clearance ones like you'll find at a better department store that are in sizes nobody wears or highly questionable styles that make you understand why they're on clearance. I used to use a lot of my points to buy these, but I've got too many pairs of them now. Levi's is about the only recognizable name brand that they have left in their clothing department since most brands don't want to be associated with them anymore, but since nobody is going to Sears to buy anything else, it leaves plenty of the Levi's on the shelf to be marked down once the new inventory arrives.

sdskees said:   As a related aside, if you've got any Sears stores left in your area, they are an excellent place to find clearance Levi's, sometimes as cheap as $9.99. And we're talking the more stylish ones too, not like the clearance ones like you'll find at a better department store that are in sizes nobody wears or highly questionable styles that make you understand why they're on clearance. I used to use a lot of my points to buy these, but I've got too many pairs of them now. Levi's is about the only recognizable name brand that they have left in their clothing department since most brands don't want to be associated with them anymore, but since nobody is going to Sears to buy anything else, it leaves plenty of the Levi's on the shelf to be marked down once the new inventory arrives.
  All the Sears closed to me had shut down.  I guess this is an unstained model for a B&M chain 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017