posted 2 months ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

Posted with ToGo

Arc3 Men's 3-Blade Wet/Dry Cordless Electric Shaver

$59.99
http://shop.panasonic.com/personal-care/mens-shavers-and-grooming/mens-shavers/ES-LT41-K.html

$40 coupon code SAVE

Features
3-blade cutting system delivers a quick, smooth shave
Stainless-steel foils follow facial contours for closeness and comfort
Pivoting shaver head glides effortlessly over face, chin, jaw and neck
Linear motor maintains peak performance throughout battery life
Use dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience
100% washable -- cleans in seconds under running water
LCD display, built-in pop-up trimmer, charger, travel pouch included
Compatible accessories: WES9068PC, WES9013PC, WES9087PC

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is the same model I have been using for several years now. Replaced the blades after about two years of daily shaving (once it started yanking my facial hair instead of cutting it) and the battery life isn't what it used to be anymore (I charge it before each use for best results, used to get 2-3 shaves out of it when new), but it has been a very reliable razor. I've dropped it several times in the shower and it's never given up on me or shown any signs of doing so. $60 is about what I paid for it several years ago, and I would say it's still worth the dough today.

rated:
Works great!

rated:
Yeah Panasonic razor is the best. Go with Panasonic. Do not go with Braun ! I have tried them both. It is my personal experience.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017