posted 48 years ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

Posted with ToGo

New Balance Men's 411 Walking Shoes | Academy
$29.99
http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/new-balance-mens-411v2-walking-shoes-104694852

The New Balance Men's 411 Walking Shoes feature synthetic uppers and EVA midsoles.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Good!

Nice!

good shoes for the school going childrens.

Synthetic uppers for comfort? Whatever happened to leather sneakers? Everything is plastic or cloth now! I go into Nike  store and can not find one pair of leather sneakers! Believe me I looked and asked csr for help. Everything priced about $50 or better and no leather. WTF!

speckr said:   Synthetic uppers for comfort? Whatever happened to leather sneakers? Everything is plastic or cloth now! I go into Nike  store and can not find one pair of leather sneakers! Believe me I looked and asked csr for help. Everything priced about $50 or better and no leather. WTF!

Just boughth my new balance 990s, made in America and real leather. $170 though. 

My sister in law bought me a pair of all white Nikes that don't say anything on the inside tongue of the sneakers. They are supposed to be leather but might just be the front area as far as I can tell, $100. I bought two pair of Dr. Scholls sneakers from WalMart that were all leather. All white non-descript sneakers just the way I like them. Look, feel  almost the same as the Nike except for the N logo. Cost $15.99 because the leather style ones were being discontinued.   The exact same ones are now synthetic uppers (plastic) and cost $25.99. I am really surprised any sneakers are still made in America. I will make sure I check them out. 

I hate plastic shoes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017