posted 48 years ago by
chenwenxin8

Sale price:$18.99
Coupon code "AZPM4D9P" rebate-$6
The final price is $12.99

It features Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i),Built-in button to adjust resolution 720P or 1080p. HDCP compliant,and The extra 3.5mm audio socket 

Link 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
worked for me. thank you.

Does this make a difference?

wakeuprich said:   Does this make a difference?

If you are using component cables, then in reality, no. Wii maxes out at 480p. The convenience is, if you have a newer receiver that doesn't have component inputs, you can now easily integrate it with your system w/ HDMI. 

Promo Code did not work for me

I got this from eBay for under $9.00 shipped (no HDMI cable). Works just fine. Had no composite on TV but had an HDMI spot available so this solved the problem just nicely.

Not really a hot deal even with the HDMI cable. I bought an identical looking one without cable on eBay for $7.95 shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017