posted 2 months ago by
gbuskirk
Ancient Member

My local store (55311) has lots of stock on the 2016 Buck 110 pocket knife gift set in commemorative tin with hat pin, for $17 on clearance (50% markdown). This is a legendary US-made  pocket knife at a great price, plus the tin, pin, and sheath. From WalMart, the sheaths are normally nylon, but the knife is the same 110 you get everywhere.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55149832

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Link to just the knife

Random thought: Nylon sheaths are preferred by some because they wear weather relatively well.

rated:
Not on clearance in east texas

rated:
please post the sku so we can search for it on brickseek

rated:
sku: 3375313604.

My local store (95035) actually has it on clearance for $15, but probably sold out by now.

rated:
UPC is 003375313604 from my receipt.  Found the SKU translation on Brickseek: Brickseek link

rated:
OOS at a couple of zip codes near me, but looks like it was $8.72 and $10 in some places.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017