posted 48 years ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Posted with ToGo

Horizontal Blind, 1" $27.20
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcpenney-home-1-natural-basswood-horizontal-blinds/prod.jump?ppId=pp5004230070 

JCPenney Home. 1" Natural Basswood Blinds, clearance. Original price $136.

Basswood offers strong yet lightweight flexibility provide a clean style while offering privacy.
Clean with a damp cloth. Mounting hardware included.

Additional savings can be found at the JC Penny website.

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
Use coupon code GOSHOP52
25% OFF over $100
20% OFF under $100

Thanks for the coupon codes!!!

Thumbs up!! Just ordered 1200.00 bucks of blinds and total price came out to less than $190.00.

Thanks! Jumped on these for sure. The coupon got bumped up to 30% off over $100 plus free shipping over $99

Some lengths of the blinds are less on the website. The coupons added make it an awesome deal!

eBates has 8% at JCP (regularly 3%). TCB is 3%.

=aw

Thanks everyone, went through eBates for 8% and used coupon 27HURRY which is 25%|30% and expires at 3am (EST) Jan 23 I think.

I ordered 2" blinds instead of these 1". Same 80% off though they're more expensive. Hope they're okay.

Ordered 4x 39x64" in white, going to surface mount over the windows (might leave ugly 1" PVC blinds behind them . Clearance price was $30.40@, after 27HURRY it was $85.12. Too far from $99 for free shipping to home so we took free ship to store.

Burned off a JCP gift card we got several years ago, I figured it was going to go down with JCP whenever they collapse (I figure they'll outlast Kmart but not by a lot, but that's just us). Then was able to pay the rest from PayPal balance, I was expecting PP was all or nothing.

So great deal, I just hope they're okay!

Thanks again.
=aw

The 2" blinds don't come up when you search "horizontal blinds" you have to search "wood privacy blinds".

If you search "horizontal blinds" then choose Clearance, you get the 1" and the 2.5". Some of the 2.5" are 70% off, some are 80% off. Not sure how well this works, but these are what JCP shows as "webID":

1" web ID: 7367008
2" web ID: 7364070
2.5" web ID: 7364330

Thanks again OP!

=aw

thanks, i paid $100 for six blinds.
I went with pine because i had two different widths that i needed the same color.

I have used all these sizes before and thought they lasted longer than the metal 1" blinds.

22SAVING code may be used until 1/25/17 for additional savings of $40 or more online.

Whats the return policy on clearance?

22SAVING code may be used until 1/25/17 for additional savings of $40 or more online.

[CORRECTION TO THE BELOW: IT'S 40%|50% ON REGULAR PRICE, 25% ON SALE OR CLEARANCE! sorry.]

I see a banner ad with 40% off for that coupon (on apparel, women's shoes, accessories & home). Or 50% on window, luggage, bedding, bath.

Wonder which the blinds count as. I only got 30% off so if they have a decent return policy on Clearance I could see re-buying and returning the first order and re-buying.

=aw

Not sure on the return policy on clearance. Their # is 1.800.322.1189 so you can check.

I have over ordered since I couldn't decide on color. I was able to return to their store without a problem. Overall, the 2" blinds look great and were easy to install.

New coupon today:
IN STORE AND ONLINE EXTRA 20% OFF
*20% with your JCPenney credit card, 15% with any method of payment

OR EXTRA 15% OFF

VALID THROUGH FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Code: 3BUYNOW

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017