posted 48 years ago by
slickposan

I just scored Xbox One Elite Controller from Bestbuy.com for $95. I also bought the 2 year warranty so that brought it up to $115.

I don't usually buy warranties because I've probably saved enough throughout my life to go buy the same damn item again...but 2 years is a long time for an overpriced controller that will def. see from wear and tear from a serious gamer.

However, I bought the controller online from Bestbuy via Visa Checkout which is $25 off a $100 order or more (and I believe today is the final day). This brings it down to $125. I called in and asked for a price match to Costco who is selling theirs at $119.99.

The initial rep told me she couldn't do it because it was members only and she couldn't see the price. I told her it was the same price in-store and she could call a local store around me AND I could send her a screenshot. I guess she transferred me over to a manager who put the credit through. Possible YMMV considering I am not sure of the in-store price at Costco.

I know there are some $10 coupons floating around for Bestbuy right now so the deal could be even sweeter. Unfortunately, I am a loyal BB customer so I didn't get one.

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017