posted 2 months ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

1/22/17 updated price, thanks RKBA
credit to my4maincoons

bestbuy has the Brother - HL-L2320D Black-and-White Printer - Gray for $49.99 with free shipping

Brother - HL-L2320D Black-and-White Printer - Gray 
Model: HL-L2320DSKU: 4499400
Laser printers are best for high-volume printing
They handle large volumes quickly and at a low cost per page. Toner (powder) is used instead of ink, so you get smudge-free images and text.

Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (dots per inch) for excellent print quality
Medium resolution for producing high-quality documents.

Uses a single toner cartridge
So it's easy to replace whenever you run out. Toner Save mode allows you to conserve toner when printing less critical documents.

Large paper trays for your high-volume printing
Reload less often with the 250-sheet lower input tray and 100-sheet output tray. Also features a single-sheet manual feed slot and 1-sheet face-up output.

1 USB port for simple connectivity
1 high-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to your PC.

Built-in automatic duplex printing
Print on both sides of the page without turning it over manually to minimize your printing costs and help the environment.

Print speeds vary with use. See manufacturer for info on print speeds.

This is day after Thanksgiving price, which is a good price. I would also say to use as a pricematch source for buying from Staples.  Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I had been using Brothers laser for 15 years. Generic toners are widely available and easy to replace, and don't have to figure out the chips in the toner. A simple no frill Brothers printer is the most reliable since you don't have to deal with buttons and options. This one had automatic features.

rated:
Up to $59.99 today. Still a good deal. Just wish it was wireless.

rated:
Thanks a lot for this great share, I am on this configuration for last two weeks and will look on this deal on BB. Amazon is selling this for $120

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017