Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards: 100% back in Rewards on Scotch Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape. Limit 2. 01/22/2017 - 01/28/2017.

Scotch Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape, 1 7/8" x 54 5/8 Yd., Pack Of 6 Rolls
SKU: 363792
100% back in Rewards.
Limit 2.
01/22/2017 - 01/28/2017.
Valid online only.

At a purchase price of $35.99, the purchase of one 6-pack will earn 3599 points which will result in a payout of $30 in Rewards and the carryover of 599 points to February assuming no other points earned. The purchase of two will earn 7198 which will result in a payout of $70 in Rewards and the carryover of 198 points to February.

Office Depot Rewards Offer page: http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/

Product Page: http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/363792/Scotch-Heavy-Duty-S...

Note 1: This is a percentage back in Bonus Rewards offer. Percentage back in rewards offers pay out in points which are subject to 1000 point / $10 payout increments. The percentage back in Bonus Rewards points will be noted in the "Purchase Details" of the transaction in the Rewards Account "Purchase History" when the transactions posts which should be a day or two after the order ships. The Rewards Certificates from all points offers will be made available in the middle of the month in the month following the purchase.

Note 2: Non paid out points carry over from month to month till the end of the quarter.

Note 3: Per the terms of the program, Rewards earned -- and hence Rewards payouts -- are reduced by the extent the rewards purchase is paid for with Rewards, coupons or Merchandise Cards.

Note 4: Do not purchase stamps in the same transaction.

TERMS: Bonus Rewards: 100% Back on Scotch Shipping Tape: Valid online, by phone or fax 1/22/17 – 1/28/17 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 2 offers per member. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services. This offer is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

Views
12 Comments
Add Comment
ameliathegreat52 said:   good finds. thank you.
  Yes it is, although it seems a bit overpriced (even with 100% back in rewards). On Amazon the same item sells for $18.73 (and as little as $15.92 with subscribe & save).

What is the likelihood of being able to convert those $72 of rewards into "free after rebate" cash in the near future? Anyone know of an upcoming deal like that? FAR tax software perhaps?

i used my recent rewards to buy tax software and then PM'd in-store...and I also used my rewards to buy drum unit for my printer,and also PM'd online. (2 strange things though: I found that my PM refund would be in a check and that the drum unit counted as "ink")

Is it possible to buy these with reward certificate from December and yet earn rewards for January? Thanks in advance.

Shaksdeals said:   Is it possible to buy these with reward certificate from December and yet earn rewards for January? Thanks in advance.
No. See Note 3 in the OP.

You can also get a free Vera Bradley Case after rebate from 3M; see rebate form.

3M rebate form

jpessin3 said:   You can also get a free Vera Bradley Case after rebate from 3M; see rebate form.

3M rebate form

You cannot also get a VB Case FOR FREE!  Limit on tape is 2, so ~$72 in #m items.  You have to SPEND another $28 to get a $5 cosmetic bag, that they claim the retail is $22.

Now if someone happens to spending another $28, then a good deal...

Back on topic... I am also interested on ANY FAR items OD has now, or will be having before the end of Feb.  I have $60 in rewards, soon to be at least $80... need to cash it out somehow (and I don't want to buy more stamps...).

Technologist said:   
jpessin3 said:   You can also get a free Vera Bradley Case after rebate from 3M; see rebate form.

3M rebate form

You cannot also get a VB Case FOR FREE!  Limit on tape is 2, so ~$72 in #m items.  You have to SPEND another $28 to get a $5 cosmetic bag, that they claim the retail is $22.

Back on topic... I am also interested on ANY FAR items OD has now, or will be having before the end of Feb.  I have $60 in rewards, soon to be at least $80... need to cash it out somehow (and I don't want to buy more stamps...).

Actually, I believe the packaging tape this offer is for is this one (as listed on the rebate form), isn't it?

MMM 3850-6 Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging
Tape, 1.88" x 54.6 yd.
6/PK $59.52 00051131677746

I have a left over UPC from the last time Office Depot gave free after rewards Scotch packaging tape and the UPC lists the above number, so you get credited $59.52 per 6 pack. Buying the limit of 2 6-packs would easily make you reach the $100 mark that is required. Too bad they don't have that $25 gift card offer they had last year. That was pretty sweet.

Technologist said:   

3M rebate form

Back on topic... I am also interested on ANY FAR items OD has now, or will be having before the end of Feb.  I have $60 in rewards, soon to be at least $80... need to cash it out somehow (and I don't want to buy more stamps...).

It doesn't go by the price you pay...It goes by the retail value on the rebate form which is $59.52 x 2 = over $100. In fact, you don't even send in your receipt for the rebate, you just send in the UPC symbols. They have no idea where you bought it or how much you actually paid.

jpessin3 said:   
Technologist said:   

3M rebate form

It doesn't go by the price you pay...It goes by the retail value on the rebate form which is $59.52 x 2 = over $100. In fact, you don't even send in your receipt for the rebate, you just send in the UPC symbols. They have no idea where you bought it or how much you actually paid.

Had you explained that when you first posted, we wouldn't be having this discussion....

MORE info earlier means less aggravation later.

Thanks for the post.

fwiw, just got the bag from this rebate. not bad. thank you again OP and jpessin3

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017