posted 48 years ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Audible Free 2-Month Trial Membership

https://www.livingsocial.com/content/offers/762-Audible_2016 

For those who haven't joined Amazon's audiobook service, Audible, here's your chance to score two months at a savings of $30. You'll get afree book each month, and even if you decide to cancel your membership, you can keep the audiobooks after your trial.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I am on a free trial that expires at the end of the month. I have seen several people posting on other Audible deals that they have used trials back to back for over a year. Anyone have any idea if that would be possible with this one? I suppose the worst that could happen is being turned down when trying. It says it is good for about another month.

I was able to use this even though I had previously done a free trial. Thanks!

didn't work for me. I recently cancelled a 2 month free trial from LivingSocial that looked very similar to this one - might have been the same offer from 2 months ago. Audible said something along the lines of "this code has already been used"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017