posted 48 years ago by
DizzyT71
<3MomWallet<3

Posted with ToGo

Dell E6430 Latitude Laptop Sale starting from
$199.00
https://www.dellrefurbished.com/laptops

Dell Refurbished is having a Dell E6430 Latitude Laptop Sale with prices starting at $199.00 and free shipping. Valid thru 1/31.

A few selections include:

• 14" Display w/ Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD & Win 8 Pro - Cosmetic Grade: B (System Identifier: 29451) - Was: $479.00; Now: $199.00
  • 14" Display w/ Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD & Win 8 Pro - Cosmetic Grade: A (System Identifier: 24379) - Was: $579.00; Now: $224.00
  • 14" Display w/ Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB HDD & Win 7 Pro - Cosmetic Grade: B (System Identifier: 30196) - Was: $439.00; Now: $389.00

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
I am not over impressed with the price on these, but have had very good luck with these laptops.

Two of my kids have needed inexpensive laptops for school in the last year or so. My first instinct was to go with cheap low end but brand new laptops, and as a matter of fact for the older that is what I did at first. That one was an Asus for just under $200 new, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great, and it certainly wasn't sturdy.

These laptops have been around for a few years, so they aren't exactly cutting edge, but they perform well, and are pretty rugged. Neither of my kids who have them have broken them yet (I can't say that for the low end Asus), and the performance is much better than your average brand new $200-350 laptop. My only gripe with the two I have purchased is the battery doesn't seem to last long on either, maybe half an hour, although that doesn't surprise me with a used or refurbished laptop of this sort that is a few years old.

Keep in mind that these aren't the sort of ultraportable laptops some might expect, they are more of a desktop replacement, a little heavy, and a little bulky, but they are rugged and powerful. As I mentioned, I paid less for the ones I got, one via Dellrefurbished.com, the other via Amazon used, but if there are some coupons or other discounts available on these then it would be a hot deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017