Cartwheel Offer: 2x 35-lb. Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter 20% off + $5 Target GCTarget is offering 2 x 35 lb Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter + $5 giftcard. Cartwheel adds an extra $20% off. In store only. Cartwheel offer expires January 28. Current sale price in store is $23.98 ($11.99 each). This brings the price for two 35 lbs containers to 19.18 plus a $5 giftcard

This is very similar to a  deal from 1/1/17 where the cartwheel offer was 25% plus a $5 giftcard.

Buy 2 Sheba Perfect Portions Cat Food 24-Serving Variety Pack $8.99
Total = $17.98

Use the upcoming 20% off select Cat & Dog Products Target Cartwheel (available starting 1/22)
-will deduct $3.60
use two $2/1 Perfect Portions Multipack printable coupons
Pay $10.38
Get back a FREE $5 Target Gift Card
Final Cost $5.38 total – just $2.69 each!  or 11c per serving

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Last i checked, kitty litter was 7lbs at the 99c store.

rated:
[q=knickdigger;19770197 said]Last i checked, kitty litter was 7lbs at the 99c store.

that's the cheap stuff. this is the clumping cat litter. no comparison. Like saying "beer" is 99cents when it's Piss Water versus $6 for a 6 pack of craft beer.

rated:
FT

rated:
I understand... upon advice from the vet... that the non clumping is safer. Cats lick their behind and get the clumping kind, in their Mouth and it causes breathing and digestion problems. The vet says, clumping kind can cause serious issues and sometimes death. My vet said, if I have to use... mix a small amount of clumping w the non clumping.

Just a FYI.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017