posted 48 years ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Staples has the CharminŽ Essentials Soft Toilet Paper 24 Giant Rolls and CharminŽ Essentials Strong Toilet Paper 24 Giant Rolls for $8.99 with in-store pickup

CharminŽ Essentials Strong Toilet Paper 24 Giant Rolls 

CharminŽ Essentials Soft Toilet Paper 24 Giant Rolls 

For some reason, the page mentions $7.55 for in-store pickup for the "strong," while the "soft" has a price of $7.91 for in-store pickup. YMMV?

Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Somebody is going to ask it anyway so here it goes:

How does it compares to Costco Kirkland brand in quality and price ?

fwiw, to me toilet paper is personal preference in that some people like cushy, while some people don't want to risky clogging the toilet and have certain habits (like prefering the thinner kind since a person folds them up anyway)

Personally, I think it's easier to compare Sam's Club toilet paper to charmin (or more like Sam's Club wants to be more like charmin) (Also, I prefer to use kirkland over Sam's Club or charmin...but that's just me)

Thanks in for 2 (soft).

marcopolomle said:   Somebody is going to ask it anyway so here it goes:

How does it compares to Costco Kirkland brand in quality and price ?

Price is comparable at 7.91. Quality seems slightly better.

Thanks, OP. Got 2 and cashed out the rewards from BF Kaspersky purchase.

Soft is 2-ply whereas Strong is 1-ply sheet.

This is the re-branded Charmin Basic.  Charmin & Bounty Basic went away at the end of 2016.
P&G has a 2nd line -- less expensive and "different" quality from the first line-- regular Charmin & Bounty.

I used to use Charmin Basic and loved it, can't stand the Charmin Essentials strong, one of the worst ones I've tried.

Tried the Sam's Club Members Mark brand and hated that one, it broke apart too easily during wiping.

Am now using Costco's Kirkland brand and I like it a lot, probably a little more than I did the original Charmin Basic before they stopped making it. I recommend the Costco.

In for 3 - thank you OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017