posted 48 years ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

I am not sure on the overall pricing and quality for Samsung printers

Staples has the Samsung M3015DW laser printer for $79.99 with free shipping

Samsung Xpress M3015DW Laser Printer
Network and Wireless Ready: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base Tx, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n.
Automatic duplexing (two sided printing)
Prints Up to 31 ppm in Letter
Simply tap your NFC-enabled mobile device to the Samsung Xpress M3065FW printer to quickly and easily establish a Wi-Fi Direct connection, so you can print virtually any content from your smartphone or tablet
Samsung’s ReCP image processing technology combines with our polymerized toner for sharp, crisp, high-resolution images. And the two-piece toner system means you can replace the toner and drum separately, for greater cost efficiency
Print from your iPhone®, iPad®, Windows® Phone or Android mobile device directly to the wireless printer. Just download our free Mobile Print app, and you can print without a computer
Samsung products are designed to impress with both their performance and their looks. And with a printing volume of less than 51 dBA, the M3015DW is the strong, silent type

The price is good, but I am not sure about toner costs and the quality of Samsung printers in general. (I have a personal preference for brother and then HP, but that's me.)

So, thank you for reading this thread.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I thought, bummer, this printer beats Samsung C430W Xpress Color that the Staples had on sale for $99.99 several weeks ago with the duplex printing. It's a B&W printer.

for color laser, i would say $100 is good price. for duplex wireless laser, I'm aiming for $75 whenever possible.

vagrants said:   I thought, bummer, this printer beats Samsung C430W Xpress Color that the Staples had on sale for $99.99 several weeks ago with the duplex printing. It's a B&W printer.
  Close, C430W was $89.99 and the week before it the  M3015DW was $49.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017