posted 48 years ago by
ak1006

Not sure if it's company-wide or just local (21701)... my Staples has all their 12 can packs of Polar Seltzer marked down to $1.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Got some at the Frederick store by Home Depot last week.

please post item number or link so we can check in brickseek

This has been in the Clearance thread since late December and has been $1 since 12/25/2016. This is in-store only and is extremely YMMV.

1163332 Lime
1163334 Rasberry Lime
1163335 Black Cherry
2253442 Grapefruit

PruHTP said:   This has been in the Clearance thread since late December and has been $1 since 12/25/2016. This is in-store only and is extremely YMMV.

1163332 Lime
1163334 Rasberry Lime
1163335 Black Cherry
2253442 Grapefruit

Beat me to it PRU, Price dropped from $2 to $1 on Dec 26th, Used the 10 off 20 coupons that exp 12/31 and Cleaned out most stores. BTW, No Dep on Grapefruit in NYS. Programing error by the stapler.

may have date code issues if it has been clearance that long.

None left in my stores-- I cleaned them out before Christmas.

Soda Stream flavorings are on "price reduction" at Kmart for 25 a bottle.
Price reduction means you can use surprise pts on it. Its a nationwide sale; flavors vary from store to store.
Picked up pink grapefruit Soda Stream syrup and added a "splash" to Polar Seltzer pink grapefruit for stronger flavor.

I couldn't afford to drink that many at the prices listed here which is sad because I can only get about a weeks supply at any time at Food City and that's if I get there soon after a restock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017