Posted with ToGo

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop, 15.6", Intel® Core i7-7500U, 8GB, 500GB HDD

$499.99
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/510258/Dell-Inspiron-15-5000-Laptop-156/

This Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop is stylish, versatile and packed with potential. It's perfect for viewing your movies and music videos in crisp high definition.
Runs on Windows® 10 Home.
15.6" Truelife LED-backlit display with 1980 x 1080 resolution and multi-touch support.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
If this comes back in stock it may be a better alternative. No bloatware, Realsense 3D camera, 1TB and $20 cheaper although the CPU is 6500u opposed to 7500u and graphic is 520 to 620 at OD. I bought one and it rocks. Most quiet laptop I've ever owned.

MS Store 

ChiefBrody said:   If this comes back in stock it may be a better alternative. No bloatware, Realsense 3D camera, 1TB and $20 cheaper although the CPU is 6500u opposed to 7500u and graphic is 520 to 620 at OD. I bought one and it rocks. Most quiet laptop I've ever owned.

MS Store

yea, that's exactly what I was looking for, wish I had hopped on it.  I've be en checking and it doesn't look like it's coming back into stock.

Thanks
in for one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017