posted 1 month ago by
dizzydaff

CITIZEN Eco-Drive Watches! up to 68% off retail!!!! And FREE shipping! Love it! Less than $100 - there is even one for $85!!!!!! Mens & Womens Styles!

https://www.tanga.com/deals/search?q=citizen%20eco

Japanese Movement
Eco Drive Technology for light driven power, which means no batteries and no winding
Mineral Crystal
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 25 mm
Case Thickness: 9 mm
Quartz Movement
Water Resistant to 30 Meters
And remember to hit your Ebates button for cash back!

These are the REAL DEAL folks - I bought this one for Mom & it is exactly the same as my old one - except, we paid almost $300 for mine a few years ago and under a $100 for Mom's! https://www.tanga.com/deals/8d649b0f629b/citizen-women-s-eco-drive-corso-two-tone-steel-watch-ew0944-51d?product_list_type=search&product_list_value=citizen+eco

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
So we should jump on this REAL DEAL from someone who is smart enough to pay full retail price a while ago?

rated:
Think what you want, but I am just glad I discovered places like Fat Wallet, where I can find out about deals like this. My husband bought mine as a gift, and I would not be so rude as to tell him he should have shopped around.

rated:
It would be prudent to guide him to shop around. You are doing it, aren't you? And it can be done in a non-rude way.

Unless, of course, he lied to you to impress you. In which case, he needs to work on honesty between spouses, and you need to work on your naivite.

rated:
Yes, these days he is much more aware about shopping around; I've shown him sites which usually get the best prices on things. He has gotten much better about finding deals. I only know how much he paid as I had to have numbers from the receipt for the warranty. Thanks for your concern, isn't that nice of you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017