posted 4 months ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Staples has the Staples Wireless Mouse, Silver for $4.99 with in-store pickup.

Staples Wireless Mouse, Silver
Item: 959063 Model: 23423

Wireless or Wired Wireless
Interface Type USB
Touch Capability No
Color Family Gray/Silver
Bluetooth No
Ergonomic No
Gaming Non Gaming

This is an okay price, I'm not sure on quality, but this is an okay price. Hope this might help someone. Dhank you for reading.

11 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 25, 2017 @ 6:33pm
rated:
Hard not to buy at this price.

rated:
How do I get this for free? It comes up $4.99. Is there a promo code?

rated:
grannyzon said:   How do I get this for free? It comes up $4.99. Is there a promo code?
  It's a secret promo code.....j/k  where do you see that it's offered for free?

By the way, not found in any Chicago area locations.

rated:
The Forum Hot Deals email that Fat Wallet sends out has it listed as:

Staples: $4.99 Staples Wireless Mouse, Silver (in-store pickup) • Free @ Staples

Not sure why they added Free to the description.

rated:
eh. probably still not worth it. My Staples still has several of the Christmas packaged Logitech (M317?) for like $7.

rated:
It turns out lots of the Staples B&Ms do have this item. Luckily, I got a $5 Staples Brand Products Gift Reward for my Rewards Plus membership just a week ago (check your Coupon Wallet to see whether you have it). I printed the web page of the mouse from Staples' web site. They did a "Price Match" to their own web site and made it free with my $5 Staples Reward. 

rated:
I was thinking of getting it until I glanced through the one star reviews. Staples' customer reviews tend to be extremely positive, but this product has a lot of complaints about the mouse dying within days, poor range, etc.

I haven't found any store with the M317 clearnance deal, will keep my eyes open for that. I've had extremely good luck with the Logitech M317/M325 series. Staples used to regularly have them on sale for $5 or so, but it's been a while since the last such sale.

rated:
Danzilla said:   eh. probably still not worth it. My Staples still has several of the Christmas packaged Logitech (M317?) for like $7.
 2420634 M317 Mouse w/snowman pad $7
2420635 M317 Mouse w/polar bear pad $7
2420636 M317 Mouse w/santa pad $7
2420637 M317 Mouse w/penguin pad $7

rated:
Ah long dead ... just visiting mouse threads for a good cheap wireless mouse among other things to cash in rewards

rated:
invisible said:   Ah long dead ... just visiting mouse threads for a good cheap wireless mouse among other things to cash in rewards
  Last week some of the Logitech M325c's were $7.99.  They're up to $9.99 this week.
The Logitech Christmas mice listed below (if you can still find any) are now $5.

rated:
thanks in for one

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017