Star of the Week (VivYip)

+17
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 48 years ago by
bosshog

Our next FatWallet Star of the Week winner is VivYip for her excellent Hot Deal !  This deal received 35 green votes from the community.  In addition to finding the great deal, VivYip also did a great job getting more information and continually posting in the thread, answering member questions, and updating the quick summary.  

This is nothing new for VivYip as we see her do this consistently with all of her threads.  VivYip will receive a special "Star of the Week" badge, a custom title for the next week, recognition throughout the site and a special FatWallet Mystery Box!

Please help us congratulate VivYip and keep making awesome contributions to your FatWallet Community.  You can check out past "Star of the Week" winners here.  

Ryan Washatka
General Manager 
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

Views
17 Comments
Add Comment
Congratulations VivYip.

Seen your great detailed posts over the years but never knew you were a lady 

Wow! And nice box of swag you're getting!

congrats

Congratulations on a job very well done!

I thank FW community for having the patience in reading/posting deals and allowing me to post (and contribute? ^_^). I am very grateful for the compliments and always look forward to the swag. ^_^ I am very thankful and appreciate the deals that others have post also. Thank you all again.

Sincerely,
VivYip

thank you all so very much...  appreciate everything you do...

Congratulations!

Maybe there's some reason you didn't but I'd think subject should be Star of the Week: VivYip! (exclamation point optional)

& congrats VivYip, I'm pretty sure you've converted my cash into objects more than once.

This site has forums other than this one?

Just kidding. Congrats to VivYip!

Great job as usual VivYip!! Congrats.

Well-deserved.

Congrats to my longtime friend VivYip!  I'll have to catch up with you about school, but definitely wanted to congratulate you for the WELL-Deserved honor. You have always been a great help to the FW community, and I THANK YOU!

Congratulations! \^_^/

Congratulations VivYip!

Congrats!!!!

Always appreciate your posts VivYip!
Congratulations!

Congrats VivYip. So nice to see a long time helpful FW member and contributor of quality posts be recognized. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017