posted 48 years ago by
patrickjudkins

Went to my local TSC on Saturday and on the clearance shelf they had this traveller 4-ton hydraulic jack normal price $179.99 discounted 10 $139.99 Then clearanced to 99.99, so i picked it up and was curious if the other TSC across town had another one so i made the drive and sure enough, same deal except $10 cheaper... clearanced to $89.99. I would say this is a big YMMV as the website still shows $139.99in my area and low stock at all store in arkansas. Havent had a chance to use them yet, but they are HEAVY DUTY, some of the better feeling jacks ive ever had. Also they have a full length handle, unlike alot of the jacks in this price rance which have a short handle with very little leverage.

Link: http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/special-buy-traveller-4... 

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017