posted 1 month ago by
sdskees
Dismembered Member

Link 

Works just like most other Chipotle promos, you play a game that you'll "win" no matter what, then when you finish, you get a digital coupon sent to your phone via text. Coupon is good until 2/28/17.

27 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
How soon are people getting the coupon? It has been at least 30 minutes since I played and haven't received the coupon.

rated:
Thanks, worked for me. Text message came from 888222, same as the last promo.

rated:
Thanks OP.

I got the coupon within 20 seconds of sending my info.

rated:
got mine in less than 20 seconds also.

rated:
got it

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   How soon are people getting the coupon? It has been at least 30 minutes since I played and haven't received the coupon.
  Instantly arrived after playing.

rated:
Weird - I haven't gotten the coupon after 3+ hours.

rated:
Thanks OP. I got the coupon 20 seconds after completing the form.

rated:
Free deleterious microorganisms provided as part of deal.

rated:
will never go to any chipotle again...4-5 months back I went there and I am still sick!!

rated:
perfect timing to use with Gift Card from X-Mas

rated:
Can one use two with an entree BOGO as technically buying two entrees?

rated:
Same here - no response.  Maybe it is zip code specific?

rated:
thanks OP!

rated:
sjelg said:   Same here - no response.  Maybe it is zip code specific?
  It is on the home page at Chipotle's website, so it shouldn't be zip code specific. Did you try sending a test text to 888-222? If you send something there and nothing comes back, then there might be some issue with your carrier getting the message.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
check carrier or phone setting that blocks SPAM text.

rated:
... and a wee touch of the scoots to go with it.

rated:
TellyTubby said:   ... and a wee touch of the scoots to go with it.
  Plus double the sodium in the average burrito bowl (white rice, black beans, chicken, salsa) than a big mac! http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2010/06/mcdonalds-vs-c... 

rated:
bobbybore said:   
TellyTubby said:   ... and a wee touch of the scoots to go with it.
  Plus more sodium in the average burrito bowl (white rice, black beans, chicken, salsa) than a big mac!

How can a BM be compared to burrito bowl?  The BM weight is 7 oz or 210 gram vs 24 oz or 700 gram for the bowl.

rated:
I didn't get the coupon. On their FAQ, they say something like - "if you are on Sprint/T-Mobile, ..., it is possible that short codes are being blocked by your mobile provider."

rated:
got it < 20 sec.

rated:
In my experience on previous promotions, it won't work with a Google Voice number.  I need to put in my native number in order to get the text.

rated:
joannem said:   In my experience on previous promotions, it won't work with a Google Voice number.  I need to put in my native number in order to get the text.

...which is odd - as Google Voice has allowed SMS "short codes"/"shortcodes" for a couple of years now; since most promotions are sent by an intermediary/third-party the fact of the same is almost... irrational.

PS:  Thanks OP!

rated:
I signed up a few years ago, to "On The Border." I always get free Guacamole, and chips, with any Entree!

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   I didn't get the coupon. On their FAQ, they say something like - "if you are on Sprint /T-Mobile, ..., it is possible that short codes are being blocked by your mobile provider."

I'm on T-Mobile and signed up 24 hours ago and never got so this must be the issue 

rated:
robstrash said:   
PrincipalMember said:   I didn't get the coupon. On their FAQ, they say something like - "if you are on Sprint /T-Mobile, ..., it is possible that short codes are being blocked by your mobile provider."

I'm on T-Mobile and signed up 24 hours ago and never got so this must be the issue 

Not necessarily; using a T-Mobile MVNO (SpeedTalk) worked fine... so there could be some other problem...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017