posted 1 month ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

WORX Turbine WG517 450 Electric Leaf Blower w/ FREE Wall Mount -
$26.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WG517-WORX-TURBINE-450-Electric-Leaf-Blower-with-FREE-Wall-Mount-/282207301816 

WORX (via eBay) has the WORX Turbine WG517 450 Electric Leaf Blower w/ FREE Wall Mount on sale now for $24.99 with free shipping. 

• TURBINE fan technology delivers forceful, high-capacity air volume
  • Variable speed control to quickly clean up your outdoor spaces
  • Dynamic airflow design for maximum performance
  • Features a Hyper-Stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions
  • Cord retainer for hassle-free leaf blowing
  • FREE Wall Mount included! 

This is the lowest price today by $8 compared to merchants on Google Shopping

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Excellent deal! Have been looking for one good leaf blower. Got one.

rated:
Note they make a 600 CFM model (so 1/3 more the air volume). Can get a refurbished model for $11 more shipped.

rated:
just use my gas leaf blower to remove all the snow from my car, the neighbor electric one just could not keep up

rated:
A lot of the reviews are saying this thing blows gas blowers away. Of course, not all gas blowers are created equal (backpack professional vs some rinkydink 2 cycle thing). There's also more to it than just raw CFM numbers... if I needed some brute force in a very concentrated area, I think the gas would still win.

rated:
I've been using the WG516 400cfm model from the $9.00 Wally deal last year that looks just like this one. Thought it was gonna be junk but it BLOWS away my Craftsman and Toro electric blowers. Mine is also a 7.5 amp model so I'm not sure how they increased it from 400 to 450.

rated:
Great price to clear out the desks in my classroom! (tipping over each desk to get out the garbage takes A LOT of time...). Might even try this on leaves : )

rated:
Down to $24.99!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017