posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

Dell E310dw Wireless Mono Black and White Laser Printer
$49.99
http://www.staples.com/Dell-E310dw-Mono-Laser-Printer/product_1668833

This previous Front Page Deal is back again!

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 25, 2017 @ 1:38am
rated:
Decent printer with slow response time. Original toner did not last long.
Q: anyone have issue with this printer not recognizing Generic toner (ordered from Amazon, but printer kept flashing msg to change toner and refused to print).
Please share your experiences with generic toner and any work around solutions. Thanks.

rated:
I Have had this printer for a year or two... the original toner is still fine for me, but i only print sporadically.
My biggest gripe is that the printer NEVER stays on wifi. as soon as it goes to sleep, that's it... i have to plug it back in to the computer, use the software, reconnect it to wifi.... and it's a huge pain. Basically I am forced to use it as a wired printer.

rated:
robstahl21 said:   I Have had this printer for a year or two... the original toner is still fine for me, but i only print sporadically.
My biggest gripe is that the printer NEVER stays on wifi. as soon as it goes to sleep, that's it... i have to plug it back in to the computer, use the software, reconnect it to wifi.... and it's a huge pain. Basically I am forced to use it as a wired printer.

Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
robstahl21 said:   I Have had this printer for a year or two... the original toner is still fine for me, but i only print sporadically.

Wireless has always been a huge pain. Go wired!

Previous deal had posts on how to use cheap generic toner.

rated:

Spec says:
700 pages for starter toner,  1200 pages for std toner, 2600 pages for hi-yield toner.

rated:
I got this last year but don't print often. I think I've had to mess with wireless only a few times (thankfully!). it does seem like a PIA. So far I like it. first laser I've owned. I was using CISS systems on color, but my latest printer had issues with ink drying out after many years of use and it's not worth the headache. If I need a photo printed, I'll head to the internet or local store. Since most of my printers are black and white, I'm happy to know it will be there for me. When toner is done, I was going to look at the mods to use other cartridges, but haven't gone that route yet

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017