Kleenex Facial Tissues, 4 Boxes/Pack, 160 Tissues/Box, 2-Ply
sku 264174

Link is for information only. Item must be purchased in store to get for $1
http://www.staples.com/product_264174

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
than you OP and blueribb for the inventory checker...

fwiw, if leesburg has the $1 price, then there's about 93 of them supposedly. hope this might help someone.

Looking at my zip codes in NOVA, I can see that many people have hit the stores already. Stores that were showing double digits when I posted are now showing single digit quantities now.

Thank you OP, awesome deal!!!  My wife and son go through sooo many tissues.  They were on a shelf in the stock room up high.  The manager asked why these and I told him.  He bought a case for himself and thanked me for telling him.  

Thanks to you OP, an elementary school is going to get 20 boxes for all those snotty nosed kids.....and all i paid was tax😀 after coupons, i had to tell the harried manager it was all for a good cause and perfectly legal according to my new prez...use those loopholes!!!!

Thanks I bought 5

Wish we could use the basics at home, but spoiled on the plus lotion versions of this and Puffs now.
Still a very good item for charity drives though, if I can find any. Thanks for posting this one PruHTP!

Thanks Much!!

Got 24 of these!!

I went to two stores in PA, one showing 4 and one showing 7.  None were found at either.  Both managers said all stock was on the shelf and would not re-check the back room.

sportsfan64 said:   I went to two stores in PA, one showing 4 and one showing 7.  None were found at either.  Both managers said all stock was on the shelf and would not re-check the back room.
  Maybe you did this, but sometimes you need to ask them to climb up on the ladder stairs to look high for stuff  a few feet up and down the row in either direction from the place they may have had them. Boxes get shuffled around a lot, but stay sort of close usually.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017