posted 1 month ago by
info411man
Shopaholic Member

Link 
I purchased a refurb chromecast for $25 and received the offer right away in email. I also purchased a 49" Aveira tv and received the offer.
It includes 2 months free sling tv which I chose the orange & blue pack and it was free for 2 months. The include movies are Castaway, Horton hear a who! and Taken

Sling offer valid for free trial of Sling Orange and Sling Blue. Does not include Extras. After free trial, your credit card will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until you cancel your service. Cancel on Sling.com. Programming fees are charged monthly in advance and no credits or refunds will be issued for partial or prepaid months after cancellation. New customers only. Offer expires 04/01/17.

Vudu enabled device and account required for digital viewing. The three FREE titles included in this promotion are "Taken" (theatrical version), "Cast Away" and "Horton Hears A Who". Must redeem by 04/01/2017. This offer is nontransferable. Movies are only available in the US and customer must be 18 years of age or older to open a Vudu account. Limit one redemption per Vudu account

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
It is NEW Customers only.

rated:
LILBRICK said:   It is NEW Customers only.
  I've used code for Vudu on 2 existing accounts. I used one of the sling codes on a new account, but I'll just set up another sling account for 2nd code. The promotional codes are good until 04/01/17.

rated:
Thanks, Man >>  $80 Promo Value, potentially. I pulled trigger, want to try 2 months of Sling Orange+Blue.
Purchased a Express+, the last current model to have both HDMI *AND* Composite. ( for Oldest TV in back office ).

"Purchase this device to claim a special offer from Sling TV and Vu.du  . An email with details will be sent post-purchase…"

How long did it take to get your post-purchase email with the promo redemption details? It's been 3 days since my order, no email yet

rated:
I bought a $10 Vudu streamer, received the promo code immediately.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-VUDU-Spark-Plug-Play-Mult...

rated:
Did you buy from "Sold by WalMart"? or one of the 3rd party "Trusted Vendors" at WalMart com? The link you provided only has a 3rd party vendor (Always.deals)
I used a 3rd party vendor, but confirmation email of purchase came direct from WalMart, and all my follow up emails and phone contacts have been fruitless.
No Promo email for me, I guess time to RMA?

rated:
Says it came from "Always.Deals"

The separate email with the code has subject "Your Sling and Vudu promo code is here!"

rated:
Thanks for verifying.
Just my luck, nothing, checked spam folder, followed all the rules.
Multiple emails and phone contacts to no avail.
Promo not honored for me, will be RMA'ing

rated:
UPDATE:
... used the 'Contact us' option at Walm*rt com, and they finally sent me the email with link and code.
I am currently using my 2 months free of Sling Blue+Orange, an $80 value, plus got those 3 free Vu*du movies, plus extra promo of first 3 Vu*du rentals at 99˘ each.
(You must be a NEW member of Sling and Vu*du to fully use promo, it seems not for pre-existing customers...)

At first they told me that I had to use Walm*rt directly as vendor to purchase digital device to qualify:
I objected, told them that other persons using 3rd party 'Trusted Vendors' at Walm*rt com got the promo:
A supervisor called me back, and agreed, saying he did not see fine print that disqualified 3rd party vendors at Walm*rts website, and I successfully got my email and code.
I think supervisor told me that promo is available till mid February?? (i forgot exact date, i may have misheard), and that promo code needs to be redeemed by April 1st.

Was an ordeal, I still have no idea why I didn't get my promo immediately the first time, but it worked out exactly as advertised in the end...

PS:  Promo email was a link to a Promo website, plus a 16 digit unique code.  
You go to Promo page, enter promo code, and within page you click link that takes you to Sling Free Promo, and a different link that takes you to Vu*du Free Promo

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017