posted 48 years ago by
tightpapa
Wacky Member

Was just in my local HD (Shawnee Ks) and they had a bunch of "snail mail" boxes and accessories marked down on a table in the front isle. Example reg. $49.xx marked to $13.xx. They had brackets and posts and all sorts of boxes. I was tempted to buy one because someone shot my plastic one with something that put a small hole in both sides(I figured the bigger hole was the exit hole, the small one was about the size of a 22) but I figured I would fix it with the Fatwallet way.... Some reflective tape I have will cover the holes and since I live on a curve that should help the drivers at night. 
Sorry I didn't think about FWers until I got home or I would have taken some pics. I have had the creep and crud the last 6 days and not been out of the house so I am not completely with it yet. So bring on the Reds for no proof. But if you are in need of a mailbox and close to HD check it out. If I get out and am close to HD tomorrow I will post some pics. I tried to find them on HD web site but what I brought up didn't seem to Match what I saw price wise.

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks. I found a Gibraltar Elite Steel standard mailbox for $4.83 Model # E1100BZ0 Internet #100121239 Store SO SKU #1000670106

Wow just went by HD and they have about 1/3 of what they had yesterday. I will post pics.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017